Make a Coaster
Materials: 22 Clothespins, Glue Gun, Mod Podge
- Take clothespins apart by removing the wire pieces.
- Take the wooden parts of the clothespins and put glue on both sides at the smaller, more pointy ends.
- Glue them together one by one. Make sure the clothespins are all facing the same direction. Keep going until you have a full circle completed.
- Cover your creation with Mod Podge to make it water proof. Enjoy with your favorite beverage!
Take it Further!
- Paint the coaster to make it really pop.
- Create a whole set to bring home.