Where Technology Meets Imagination
The Clubhouse is a warm and welcoming community of creators and learners. Mentors, youth, and staff are available during program hours to help you get started on projects ranging from music and video production to graphic design and digital illustration. Whether you are interested in sharpening a skill, or just itching to try something new, you’ll find the tools and the encouragement to keep you motivated.
Ways to get creative in The Clubhouse:
- Make Music in our recording studio with tools like Protools, Logic Pro X, and FL Studio.
- Use graphic design tools like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Create 3D models using Autodesk123D Design, TinkerCad, Sculptris, and SketchUp.
- Build your own website and learn programming with Wix, Axure, and Scratch.
- Design your own video game with RPG Maker.
- Make stuff with markers, paints, prints, a vinyl cutter, a pottery wheel, and a heat press.
25 Years of History
For over 25 years the Flagship Clubhouse has supported hundreds of youth in developing their passions through projects, workshops, and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Math) activities, while providing a safe space for exploration of a wide variety of creative technologies. The Flagship Clubhouse was founded in 1993 by The Computer Museum in collaboration with the MIT Media Lab. In 2018, The Flagship Clubhouse and the offices of the global Clubhouse Network moved to Nubian Square.
A Global Network
The Flagship is one of more than 100 Clubhouses around the world encouraging young people to explore their own ideas, develop new skills, and build confidence in themselves through the use of technology.